Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Paige is WALKING!


Last Saturday it became official!! Paige is WALKING!!! (This video just proves that my house can be a mess. Most of my friends think I keep a spotless house!). We are so excited for our big girl. She likes it when I count to her and I asked her if she could take 3 steps. She had been doing the one, two drop for about a week. The more I counted the more she got up and tried. Off she went! She is still crawling but I noticed even today she is already starting to walk more than crawl. Pretty soon crawling will be a total thing of the past. Time for cute and good walking shoes!

Claire is doing a gymnastics camp this week and enjoying her afternoons there. Summer is just flying by still. 4.5 weeks til school. Yes, I keep counting it down because I can't believe it's really happening. I know I said I wouldn't be a sad sap but I do get a little pit in my stomach thinking about her being gone from 8:30-3. It's a long day! Then I remember that she will get used to it and that our AZ school districts take 2 week breaks every 8 or so weeks and also Thanksgiving and Easter. It will be okay. Right?? Right!

1 comment:

Henry Family said...

Get outta here! GO Paige GO!! I love how proud she is :)