Friday, June 15, 2012

A whole new world




Yep, I turned her around. It's so hot and facing backwards makes it even harder to cool down in 110 temps. Not that I take her safety lightly or feel getting A/C is more important. I just felt she was ready and that big ass seat isn't moving an inch. Anyone who has owned a Britax knows these seats are HUGE! Her first car ride facing forward was so cute. She was checkin' out her feet which now hang down over the side. She has these little teeny baby feet and these pictures make them look huge. She was quite please with herself and maybe a little nervous for a minute since forward facing isn't as reclined as rear facing. She was upright and checking out the world.

I love seeing her face now when I look back. She gives me these big ole grins. LOVE!

No comments: