Saturday, June 9, 2012

Recital Day






My big girl has her dance recital today. I am so proud of her and how much she has accomplished this past year. She has been in this class since last August. She really has enjoyed the class and looked forward to going every week. She wants to try soccer next so we are signed up to start that in September. I think she will come back to dance at some point but I can understand after almost a year of classes that she wants to try other things. We have LOVED Artistic Motion and our teacher Miss Mandy! We are going to miss our friends and our Chic fil A breakfast on Tuesday mornings. I will miss seeing my friends too. I made new friends from this class and I know we will stay in touch long after dance is over!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Omg she looks like your twin in the one pic of her with her hands by her face and her head tilted. It totally made me say "whoa!" Super cute, love your little girlies. Go Paige, and look at that hair! Love love love it.