Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mish Mash





I swear we have been having more fun than these pictures depict but I never seem to take pics of the fun stuff. I am the one who brings a baggie to the pool for my phone so I never get it out for pics. We did have some fun last week swimming with friends at their pool. Claire had a buddy over last week to play for the afternoon. That was awesome because they entertained each other. Love this age!!  Afternoons at home while little sister naps can be quite boring. Watercolors to the rescue and special trips to Sonic for a cool drink are a great way to spend the day! I don't want to speak too soon since it's only the 2nd week but I feel like summer is flying by and school will be here before we know it! Only 6 more weeks. I am not sure I am ready.

No comments: