Thursday, June 7, 2012

VBS

Claire has been at Vacation Bible School this week. She is loving it and so am I. I love hearing her talk about God. She was playing with her My Little Ponies yesterday and telling them to trust in God. So cute. I hope as she grows up I can help instill more faith in her heart. Our afternoons are chill and Claire loves to takes lots of bath and bring all her ponies in the tub.

Paigey baby officially learned how to stand without holding on to anything this week. She had her therapy evaluation Tuesday and she blew them away! She didn't qualify for physical therapy (which I kind of figured but we wanted to be sure). So awesome. The physical therapist said she wouldn't even label her with "delayed gross motor skills". She is average and doing things in a normal time frame just on the later end. No biggie! Her doctor told me at the last visit that "delayed" could be a strong word because she was progressing. Not that I feared this label would follow her to college but I am glad that we are leaving it in the dust. We are so excited to see her cross these milestones. She is the sweetest girl ever!

Ponyville in the tub
Claire giving me her "fancy" face in her VBS shirt. They have to wear this every single day for a week. This shirt is going to disintegrate after all the washing in one week.
How many puffs can Paige put in her mouth?
I tried to do piggies in her hair.
Standing machine!!!

No comments: