Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer musings

Typical summer days for us include no pants (just Claire) and tanks tops (it's hot as a mother here). Messy hair. Lots of ketchup on the face and shirts with paint on the front of them. Popsicles galore! We made a pallet on the floor in our room (and for those who don't know the word pallet. ie: my husband. it's a makeshift bed on the floor with lots of pillows!) and we watch Tinkerbell and Wow Wow Wubbzy DAILY! I have introduced Claire to the wonderful world of a TV tray. Eating on the pallet in front of the TV = a great day!!






2 comments:

Jenney said...

Ahhh summer days! I love making a pallets on the floor and just watching TV. I will need to borrow...okay steal... your tv tray idea.

Kristy R said...

Can I just tell you that I have been checking your blog almost daily to find out what Claire's 2 yr. book is? Inquiring minds want to know :) lol