Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bravo!!!! ~ Happy Daddy Day

She did AMAZING!!!! Awesome! I was so nervous for her being up on that stage in front of all those people. I was just glad to see her walk out on the stage and not be crying but then she started to dance....and dance....and dance!! It was just the cutest thing I have ever seen. I couldn't help think of all my dance recitals as a little girl and just tear up that I am now the parent watching my sweet girl. What a proud moment!! We went backstage to pick her up at intermission and Daddy had beautiful yellow roses to match her yellow costume (it was itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikni after all!!). She was so excited. She even got a balloon from Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Gordon. Then it was off to get ice cream and french fries at Chic-fil-A. GO CLAIRE!

Here is a link to the performance for anyone choppin' at the bit to watch the world premiere of "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"!

Happy Daddy's Day today!! What a special daddy Claire has in her life. I feel equally as blessed to have Eric be Claire's daddy. He is so patient with her and everything is a teachable moment. He takes every chance to show her something and guide her. We love you Daddio!

No comments: