Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Claire behind the camera

Claire has become quite the picture taker lately. She is obsessed!! We had to take a pic of her taking pics. Intense! She tells Eric and I to get "closer....CLOSER....hug...okay...say CHEESE MOMMYDAD!!" We are always one person when she refers to us. Or she calls us "guys". She'll say..."you guys crack me up!". Gotta love another photographer in this family. Just be prepared to bend down a little b/c her aim isn't always as tall as we are! =)







3 comments:

Jenney said...

Dude she actually takes really cute pics. Or maybe it is just the "models" she has to work with...do I see a career in photography...lol.

She is soooo freaking cute!!!!

Life with Claire said...

she is pretty good behind the lens! lol!

Kristy R said...

that is awesome. If I let Zach use my camera he would get tired and then throw the camera down- and then bye bye camera...lol I am thinking of getting him one of those kids cameras for his b-day though :)