Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to Reality

I have been so busy this past week and really this whole month. My sis in law, Carol, has been in town every Tues and Thurs this month and we have been having a blast hanging out. Then came my trip to Santa Fe. We had a blast. It is a really great town for a girl's trip. The spa we went to was amazing. I have never experienced anything like it before. The rose petal bath with the fireplace at my feet while eating fruit and sipping tea....divine! I was sad to leave but happy to see my 2 favorite people at the airport! There is not a better feeling in the world than the anticipation of seeing your baby again. We hugged and laughed and jumped around. Then Tuesday morning came and shook me back into reality! HA! Back to poopy diapers and bottles and cranky teething mood swings. It's the best kind of reality I can imagine but it was still hard to drag myself out of bed and put on the mom hat!

I have pretty boring pictures of the trip so I won't be posting them. Kaylan has the one pic of us from the whole trip. I will post it when she sends it to me.

The Arizona Cardinals advanced to the Super Bowl while I was away on my trip. Claire and her daddy celebrated with lots of beers and apple juice. Eric dressed her up in her Cardinals jersey to watch the game and took a picture of her playing outside. He wanted to show the family the kind of fierce determination the Cardinals will be bringing to beat the Steelers!

No comments: