Sunday, January 11, 2009

Big Bird

Claire is very attached to her Big Bird right now. Elmo was so last week! She still loves her Elmo movies but she is much more interested in her Big Bird right now. When you squeeze Big Bird's hand it plays the Sesame Street theme song. I swear I have heard it a 1000 times now! This last round of immunizations did not make Claire feel good at all. I took this pic of her after her doctor visit. She was just lethargic and down. Poor little Biscuit! She is all good now and getting back to herself.

It hasn't been a banner weekend for the Cox family. I realized as I pulled out of my driveway Friday on the way to Claire's 15 mo checkup that I had a flat tire. Great! Luckily my brother in law was in town and he drove over and hooked me up with the spare and off we went to her appt. On Sat, Eric and I went to Discount Tire to get some new tires because we realized mine were pretty bald. We took both cars so I could drop him off. I was driving his car and on the way home we got rear ended/sideswiped on the back passenger side of his brand new car. So sad. We were just so happy that we were all okay. Claire was in the backseat. She was mad because her DVD player slid off the console! Her car seat is the mega sized Britax Boulevard and it has a the "true side impact" crash test approval. She sits in the middle seat though so it wasn't really an issue. If she ever sits on the sides of the backseat I will always be glad to have this car seat. So, there is my plug for Britax! HA!

This next week will begin the insurance and rental car yuck. Since I was the driver I get to talk to the super fun State Farm guys! But on a happier note...Friday I will be sitting pretty in Santa Fe, NM!! Girls weekend here I come!

No comments: