Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Last week

Grandma came to visit last week and sadly all I got was this one crappy picture. It's not bad of mom but you just can't get Claire to sit still for a picture anymore. She is such a busy girl! We went to a birthday party the day after Grandma left and Claire had a blast. Note the picture of her asleep in the car. She hasn't fallen asleep in the car in forever. We of course watched the Super Bowl and we were so sad to see our Cardinals lose but it was an awesome game. Eric bought steaks, salad, and potatoes. It was more romantic that our wedding anniversary. LOL! I rarely see him this giddy or talkative. He is a happy guy normally but this was different. I finally told him I was only hearing every other word at best because he was talking more than I have heard in the past 3 years of our marriage. He gave me every play by play, rule, and thought about the game! So funny.

I feel like I peaked out in January....went on a trip, hung with Eric's family, saw my best friend, Mom came to visit...what will the rest of 2009 hold for us? It has been a great start so far. Right now we are getting a few things for Claire to enjoy in the backyard while the weather is still nice out here. We got a sandbox and Eric is filling it up tonight with sand. I really think Claire is going to dig it (no pun intended!).


















1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the jersey, gotta represent.

I also love how Claire's trying to get away, typical for the age.