Saturday, January 10, 2009

A year ago today

a year ago
now look at her!!


The outfit was sort of a mishap. I wanted to try this cute dress from her Aunt Carolyn on her and she still had on her tennis shoes. Cute ensemble! Spring time in January! It's impossible it seems to get a normal picture these days. She is always in motion or busy looking the other way!

To think there was ever a time when we could put Claire in her infant seat...on the kitchen table...and NOT buckle her in the chair! ha!!! WOW! How times have changed. She would just sit there while I washed bottles or we would have breakfast together. Bottle for her...coffee for me! I don't think I knew how good I had it then! She couldn't even sit up by herself. :) Now we are on to bigger and better things. She has likes and dislikes, runs, talks, laughs at Elmo videos, and gives kisses. It's a whole new world one year later!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She is such a little person now, awwe.