Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a nice Easter with the fam. Claire has been such a smiley baby lately. Anyone who sees Claire all the time will tell you she is always smiling but the past few days she has really turned up the cheese! She is a hoot as her daddy would say.

We are taking our first plane ride on Thursday to see my family for my mom's 60th bday. I am not that nervous about flying with her (right now). Of course, I don't want her to be the baby that wails the whole time but I am trying to think positive! I just hope she sleeps but that may be asking alot.
I am really starting to wonder how I am going to make it through the summer. Ever since I had the baby I have become a hot box! It is only 88 degrees outside and I am already burning up more than normal. It makes me crazy and irritated. Seriously though, so much changes after you have a baby. Your body can "look" like normal but so many things are not anymore. I have incontinence, hemorrhoids, and a body temp of like 900 degrees! SO FUN! I wonder what will happen if we have another baby? We may have to move to Alaska.

On the Daddy front, I must share his outfit selection today. He worked from home due to my car trouble and for his lunch break he took Claire out for a walk using the Bjorn. So cute. I come home from the store and find them at the playground. In order to protect her skin from the sun he put some pants on over her onsie/dress AND put a long sleeve shirt over her onsie. Plus her baseball cap! The shirt was on backwards with the 3 buttons open like it was a polo shirt! It was so cute and funny. She was probably so hot or atleast I was hot looking at her but boy was she loving life with Dad! They were up on the playground set looking down at everything including me...of course, I am wondering how they got up there but nevermind because she looks happy! There is nothing like seeing your little girl with her Daddy. It will melt you everytime.

No comments: