Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Picture inspiration

I have rarely been able to blog without a picture and lately I just haven't had too many pictures! Since my last post we moved in to our new house and have been busy with all that entails. We are completely unpacked which is great and wasn't too hard to accomplish since we don't have that much stuff. Now we are in this big empty house! Okay, it's not that empty but it feels like it since we don't have much stuff to hang on the walls. Our last house didn't have a lot of wall space but rather windows so we have a lot of empty walls. We also have white walls. I want to add some paint and color but it's a big job! Slowly but surely right? I love the girl's rooms. We painted those before we moved in and Claire's all pink room is adorable. At first I thought it was too much pink but I love it! The entry way is my other pet project. I added a table so far with some decor....much more to come!





1 comment:

Kelly said...

The house looks amazing! I've been checking for a blog update since july 27th sista....SO happy to see some new updates! :) :) :) Love Paige's hair in that pic with Eric and the girls. Man that hair!!!! Love love love!