Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Labor Day

This cracks me up. I said "SMILE" and Paige (who has total bed head!) gave me this face and Claire stopped smiling as soon as I snapped the picture. Gotta love taking pics of the kids. Eric looks thrilled too with my point and shoot! Claire then proceeded to make "crazy" excited faces.
 



Labor Day weekend Claire got to have a sleepover at her Uncle Tom and Tia's house and boy was she excited. She woke up at 7am fully dressed and drug wheeled her suitcase down to the front door. They didn't pick her up until 1pm. It was a LONG morning. She sat in her car seat for about an hour waiting. She was a bit excited! Good thing she had fun because she came home late Monday and ended up sick Tuesday - Saturday and missed school all week. Terrible viral crap hit her hard!  Glad that is over.


No comments: