Friday, July 27, 2012

Celebration Friday


Claire and her best buddies finished their first week of school!!! We took the girls to their favorite ice cream (don't tell them it's frozen yogurt) place after school today. They were exhausted but still happy after 5 full days. I am so proud of my baby girl and all her friends. The twins, Morgan and Milina (pictured above), are at the same school but different class. They get to see each other at recess so that's pretty cool. Claire and Jordyn are in class together and doing great. It's nice that they have each other. It gives me so much relief each day to know she has her buddy. I think we are all getting the hang of things. I am getting used to this carpool drop off. It's a little daunting to just drop her and drive off. I am trying to time when I need to get there each day. Claire is learning who her classmates are and where to go (BIG thanks to Jordyn's big sis, Irelynn, for walking the girls to class each morning from carpool drop off). She loves when they play freeze dance and go to recess....gotta love kindergarten. She said she really loves Gwen and Michael so far which is incredibly ironic because those are the names of my bff's parents (that I met in kindergarten!!). So crazy! I had to call Kaylan and tell her about Gwen and Michael. Hilarious.

One week down....many more to go but so far so good!

No comments: