Monday, February 28, 2011

Holy....

...SH*T and HAIR!!!

First, Claire took a poop on the potty yesterday for the first time!! She has been in undies since last July but would NOT poop on the potty. We talked about it the last 6 months but didn't push. Yesterday she did it and today she gets a big girl bike!! Of course, she's spent the last hour crying for her pull up today while Eric was out of the house for about 2 hours. My first trial with 2. I had to put Paige down to spit up on herself and deal with my screaming 3 year old who shut herself in her closet but hey...all things take practice and she'll continue to get the hang of it.

Second, get a load of this red hair!! My mom and brother have red hair as does my nephew. I hope she keeps it! It's adorable. Her eyelashes and brows are even strawberry. I love it!! We always joked about getting a red headed baby and looky there!


4 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

Congrats on Claire pooping in the potty and to you surviving your first 3yr old tantrum with a newborn there too! :) You're rockin' it Momma!

I wonder if she is going to have curls too like sis or straight hair? That would be crazy... one blonde and curls and one straight and red? :)

Jenney said...

YAY Claire Bear!! Keep up the good work. Love the "cotton" top and the "red" one! Both beautiful girls! Just like their mamma!!

Michelle said...

We LOVE those redheads!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her, let me know when you're up for friends! :)

Stephanie Howell said...

welcome to the craziness. :) they are doll babies. and holy canoli C looks JUST LIKE YOU DID!