Monday, March 7, 2011

Cuteness

So adorable! Yes, I think she's the cutest thing ever!! It's been such a different experience having a baby this go round. Just having experience and support makes all the difference! I feel like I am so much more "present" right now than I was with Claire. It's nice. The newborn days are upon us though and the lack of sleep is no fun but it's manageable right now. Some nights I am burnt out and some moments I feel good.

Overall, we are good here! We have gotten out of the house and are learning to adjust to life as 4 (and life as 3 M-F). Claire is still poopin on the potty and yes, this is worth writing about! It's been 7 months in the making here and once you have kids this is your life!!!!!! I want to crack a beer everytime she takes a #2 and celebrate right there in the bathroom! I honestly thought once the baby was born that if we hadn't crossed this bridge that she would regress more but as usual she has proven that she gets through every phase when she is ready.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet, love it!

Kelly said...

I want to steal her!!!!!!!!!!!