Friday, December 10, 2010

Hi baby

28 weeks, 6 days

We had what should be our last ultrasound for the pregnancy. The 3rd trimester measuring to see how she's growing. It's been so exciting to have more ultrasounds this pregnancy! I have loved having a doc who has all the equipment in their office. My last OB outsourced everything...labs, ultrasounds. I feel like I get more sneak peaks this way!

Baby girl is doing good in there and indeed still a girl! She is measuring at 3lbs, 7oz. Woah Baby! If I go to my due date it's quite possible she'll be bigger than Claire (8lbs) was at birth. I went over my due date by 4 days the first time so it's a good possibility I could deliver around my due date this time too. We shall see! She looked so smooshed in there and a little pist that we were pushing on her. Must have been her nap time! We were just so glad to hear how well she is doing and that she is head down ready to begin her final journey into the world!!!


1 comment:

Kristy R said...

Beautiful.... So beautiful. Congrats girl!