Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gingerbread Houses





We did a little gingerbread house decorating yesterday with a couple of friends. It was so nice and low key. Right up my alley this season. I love this time of year but my energy has zapped me from wanting to even send Christmas cards. All that addressing and stamping....I am exhausted just thinking about it...LOL! Instead I am treating myself to new baby bedding for our sweet girl's nursery and getting Claire's big girl room ready. I am picking out paint samples and beginning the nesting process. The baby's room won't technically be put together until several months after she's born but it will be painted and ready to go when we do move her in there. For the first few months we'll keep it as our guest room/sleep bunker to get through those early days (then it's bye bye guest room)! I am so ready to get Claire's room all set up and move her into the bigger bedroom! It won't be long now!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

Wow! You are not even using the tray? I am impressed. :) I had just had to stuff, address, stamp and mail 167 Christmas cards for a client. So I KNOW what you mean! Ha ha!