Monday, November 29, 2010

SANTA!!


Claire's first visit to Santa without tears!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting. She practiced telling us wanted she wanted from Santa all weekend. Her actual visit went a little something like this...

Santa: Hi Honey, would you like a baby doll or princess doll for Christmas?

Claire: No. I would like a kite and a train!!

Santa: No princess dolls?

Claire: NOPE!

As soon as she gets off his lap she asks me..."Where's my kite and train??" Oh yah, forgot to tell her it doesn't work like that! LOL!

Now I have to ask myself....did I really take Claire to see Santa in November?! HA! It will be a long month now..... At least there was no line or fussy drama!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

These pictures are adorable. How funny that she wants a kite and train. Ahliana only wants 2 lollipops. My wish for us is that it will always stay that simple.

Happy Holidays!!

Jill Carilli said...

Ha ha! I love that I was able to use linkwithin to find posts with her crying Santa pics! Priceless. Congrats. And could the one of her and Santa looking at each other be any cuter? :)