Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day

















































































































































Today was Claire's first day of preschool in the 2 yr old program. She did GREAT!!!! The school is great and we love the teacher. Ms. Melissa knew exactly how to make Claire's first day a hit. She welcomed her into class and took her right into the room as soon as we got there. A positive first start. I ran some errands and just wandered aimlessly around Target and other stores. I am sure I will get into a groove and actually start getting things done like grocery shopping soon. Today I just took it all in and every time I looked in my rear view mirror and saw her empty seat all I could do was smile knowing what a big step we took today.

I took these pics after we got home since getting dressed and fed was about all I could get done this morning before class started at 8:15. Is that one big cheesy smile or what! Her back pack came just in time last night via UPS. I was dying at how cute it is and the size is so perfect. Gotta love Pottery Barn Kids!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such a big girl now, wow! Love the backpack, Love PBK!