Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The never ending birthday

This has been the longest birthday celebration ever but I have to say that Claire is really getting the hang of this whole birthday thing. 2 parties and countless gifts later...and still coming via UPS...and she is loving this thing called a birthday. She sure got good use out of her birthday girl t-shirt too!

We had such a fabulous day at the park today. We got seriously lucky with the clouds covering us today and giving us some much needed shade. It's still pretty warm here in AZ! Our friends came out to celebrate and it was super nice. I am so glad I decided to throw a friend party because we were originally just doing the family thing this year. It turned out to be such a great day. It really reminded me of how lucky I am to have met some great ladies here in AZ and their beautiful kiddos.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Claire deserves all the parties. I'll send my pics your way shortly. Had fun today, thank you.