Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. How fast time flies when they are learning so much all the time. It's night and day from last year! What a treasure she has been to us (even when she screams louder than any other kid i have ever met!).

A few pics going back down memory lane. Pregnant at 9 months plus 4 days. Claire just hours after she was born. First birthday party princess! Blowing out 2 candles tonight with Daddy!!

I asked Eric if he thought it looked weird if I cut my head off in this picture when I cropped it...he said "not after seeing what it looked like before you cropped it"! NICE! So with that being said, this is the worst picture of me in the entire world but it's the only picture that shows my belly hours before I went into labor. I was HUGE!





No comments: