Monday, May 16, 2011

Happenings

Mother's Day party at school


Dinner in bed ~ she looks like she's in a prison cell. nothing on the wall, side rails, wearing stripes! ha! and that hair! oh my!

Look at that neck!!


SISTERS!


Just a few pics about what's been happening around here! The usual...learning to juggle 2 which has gone rather well. The only thing I notice is that it takes longer to get out of the house but I am getting it down. Living in a 2 story house is a bitch when you forget stuff though. I should be paper thin at this rate {but i ain't contrary to how i look in clothes!}. I literally just went through my closet and got rid of a bunch of clothes that I am sick of looking at because they don't fit!

Claire is quite the crab when she wakes up from a nap so lately I have been bringing her a special snack and her juice to her bed when she wakes up. She is immediately smiling and it's her special time. We even did a dinner in bed and she thought that was really cool.

No comments: