Friday, May 20, 2011

Daddy Bday




Daddy's turn!! Happy Birthday Bear! Check out Paige's face....ha....poor thing. She is pretty chill and doesn't like a lot of shrills and thrills near her {as in her sister's shenanigans!}. We had a nice round of birthdays this year. Girls night out, dinner with the family, date night with the man, and a massage for mommy. Big thanks to my sis in law for coming in town and watching the girls and my other sis in law for watching Paige while Claire was away. It was a nice treat.

Tell me why then do I have this annoying crick in my neck from tension? Just navigating some things with Claire {that's another post all together} and trying to run around and keep Paige happy or asleep. It's wearing on me this week. Eventually I want to move Paige in to her room and I am wondering how that will work with little miss tantrum in the bedroom right next to hers?? Any thoughts here??? Just your typical life with 2 kids I am sure. The big rules the roost while the little just takes it....until he/she is big enough to whoop some ass of their own! I had to laugh the other day when Claire was "fake sleeping" in the car {she never sleeps in the car. ever}. Paige barely made a noise and Claire wails that Paige woke her up! OMG....are you kidding me?! A) You weren't really asleep! and B) How many times have you woken Paige up for real? Let me count the ways!!!

No comments: