Monday, January 31, 2011

36 weeks and a baby shower

Beautiful diaper cake by Paulina

Hot Chocolate Bar

Kelly, Liz, Me, Paulina

36 weeks

36 weeks and 70% effaced already! I hope this means that things are progressing faster than they did with Claire. I'd love baby to stay in and get fatter but I also want her out before February 24th!! She seems pretty big in there already and she is so low I can hardly walk for very long! It's crazy! I don't remember being quite to uncomfortable at this point in my first pregnancy. Guess my lazy muscles aren't doing the job like before!

I had an awesome baby shower with all my buds. I feel so blessed and lucky to have made some really sweet girl friends here in Arizona. I would have never thought 4 years ago when we moved here that I would have a gathering like this with all new friends. It's amazing! The theme was owls and I love love love owl decor! Aren't they adorable!!? And can you say Hot Chocolate Bar!!! So yummy! Special thanks to Liz, Paulina, and Kelly for throwing me a party to remember!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You look so great!!!!!! I was super huge at 36 weeks and boy did I feel the pressure with Camden, it hurt to walk, whew!. The shower was amazing and incredibly cute, thanks for including me!

Jill Carilli said...

Glad you had an awesome shower! Congratulations. She will be here before you know it! :)