Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleepover


Claire had a sleep over at her Uncle Tom and Tia's house last Friday night. This picture just cracks me up of the dog, Cristy, in Claire's umbrella stroller! HA! They took the "girls" to the park Saturday morning and of course Claire has her train, Percy, and her apple juice. Her most prized possessions. Notice her hair too...no one wants to tackle brushing that curly hair! LOL! Eric and I enjoyed our night off. We went to dinner at Outback and just stuffed ourselves. I was so uncomfortable when we left I needed a gurney to get out of there! Still it was nice to be alone. We won't have that for much longer! We actually watched Avatar finally. Are we the last people on the planet to see this movie? I think so!

36 weeks today and I finally hit that place where I am "over it"! Just yesterday I said the words out loud. I am scared to say that and bring home a newborn all over again but I am over being pregnant! I feel good overall but laying down and getting up or turning over at night hurt way more than I can ever remember with Claire. This girl is LOW! I am up every 2 hours like clockwork to pee. I am very aware though that I am more rested now than I will ever be in a few weeks. I wonder if she'll show us her face before February 24th or if she'll pull a Claire and come out later! I can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

Jenney said...

This post made me Laugh out Loud for a few different reasons...1) the dog in the stroller, 2) the hair...nobody will comb Ahli's hair either, 3) Now we are the last to see Avatar...I really want to see that but who has time for a movie?

So glad you and Eric got some alone time before pretty Paige is here. I am sure that you are both ready. Can't wait to see pics of the new little Cox girl!