Sunday, January 16, 2011

Big Sister



The move into the guest room has finally happened. Claire is now in her "bigger" girl room!! I am so happy with how it turned out!! I got her this wall book bin and she loves it so much. She can grab her books and sit on the toy box. The room took some time because I had to rely on Eric for pretty much everything. I couldn't move anything or assemble anything or hang anything. I kind of felt like a toddler myself and it got really annoying. Eric worked really hard and as fast as he could having only weekend to get stuff done but my nesting instinct was very impatient. Everything was making me a little crazy (dont' get me started on the crap in the closet!). Poor E....he had to hear my insanity for 3-4 weeks! ha! He is pretty over painting I know that much. He painted the desk and nightstand white (and the room which i did help with) and that was a beotch! It's all come together now and it's beautiful! She has plenty of time to get used to her new space and so far she's doing great. She hasn't missed her old room one bit!

Claire also had her Sibling Superstar class at the hospital. It was cute. Nothing over the top or awesome but age appropriate. She loved getting her certificate! The biggest part for her was just seeing the hospital and knowing where I will be when I have the baby. It's across the street pretty much from our house so we talk about the "big white building" all the time now. Which when I hear that I think, yes, I will be in the "big white crazy house" very soon!

T-minus 39 days and counting!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

Great room! Did you get the wall book rack at pottery barn or did you get it somewhere else? I have been looking for one of those for Ella's room. :)