Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



We didn't take many pictures but here's what we did get! A group shot of the family and friends we have spent our turkey day with the past 4 years. One cheesy Biscuit and a preggo mommy!
Eric has been off all this week and we have been just kicking it around the house. Cleaning things, fixing things, cooking lots, and being lazy. Now it's time to decorate the tree and bring on the Christmas spirit! I am a one holiday at a time girl. No tree before Thanksgiving for us!! The day after Thanksgiving we start the decorating! I can't believe next year we will have a 4th stocking and a 9 month old! So hard to imagine her outside of my body!

The 3rd trimester is beginning and there is only 3 months left. Part of me hopes they fly by so I can stop being pregnant but the other half of me is so scared of the changes, lack of sleep, and starting over with everything again. Claire is becoming so much more autonomous and it's nice. Life is about to get way trickier and I can't imagine myself doing it all but I will. We will all adjust. It's just going to be weird to get off the "gravy train" because one kid is pretty manageable in the big picture of things. On the other hand, I can't wait to see her and watch our family grow. I can't wait to see Claire be a big sister and Eric with his girls! It's going to be amazing.

2 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

Awww.. I remember that excitement of bringing home number 2. :) Good Luck! It is wonderful!

Michelle said...

Cute picture of you and Claire!
It will be so great with 2 girls, there will just be more of everything (love, joy, happiness...), it was be wonderful!