Monday, November 29, 2010

Tree time




The tree is up and it's looking beautiful! I love this time of year! Eric was home all last week and we didn't get a lot done around the house as planned but we did decorate!

I am starting to really feel "pregnant". In the belly department that is. Knowing how my body works and how big I get at the end, I know this is just the beginning. The belly looks all cute right now but for my body it's a lot and just wait........it gets BIG! I love being pregnant in these cooler months especially having a toddler but wearing more clothes makes me feel even bigger. The one (and only!) good thing about summer pregnancies....dresses. Big dresses! I would love to live in leggings but it's hard to find a top that will cover my ass. That is a total pet peeve of mine....leggings are NOT pants. They are not meant to show your butt or top of your thighs. They go UNDER things. Just saying! Otherwise, everything is going good and I really have no reason to complain. We could live where it's really cold and I could really look like a bundled up snowman.

1 comment:

Jenney said...

HA! I agree leggings are meant to be worn under clothes!! Please ladies get the clue!! Especially those who should not be wearing them at all (like me for instance. You look beautiful K...