Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh my

I am a little funny about Claire playing and mosh pitting on our couch pillows or bed pillows. Eric thinks this is really annoying because they are "just" pillows. Over time they have become "just" pillows and they have a lived in look of juice stains and other ick. I still don't like it but I try to get over it from time to time!

I got a new throw blanket for the couch....our new spring cream colored throw. Yes, it was only $9.99 at Ikea but I am still a little protective of it. I came downstairs to see Claire dragging it on the floor and draping herself in it like Mother Mary. It was cute but I made a comment that I didn't want her sweeping the dirty floor with it....to which Eric replied...."uh oh. good thing you didn't come downstairs earlier!". Oh you may as well just show me!

*this was right after her bath last night so excuse the nakedness! and yes, our TV is sitting on a box because we are still waiting for our furniture to arrive next week! we are loving the new TV though! =)




1 comment:

Jenney said...

I LOVE IT!!!! That looks like soooo much fun!! Me next....but I am wearing clothes!!! Sorry bout the new throw...