Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wish us luck

Claire and I are flying standby....so we need 2 seats to get on...tomorrow to Austin. I am dying to see my nephew and can wait no longer!! I have a good feeling I'll be holding him tomorrow evening and giving big squeezes to my niece as well. Let's just pray we don't end up on the news for getting kicked off said plane after scoring ourselves some seats! lol!
Okay, so this is a pretty lousy picture of the 3 of us. No offense to Uncle Gordon who took it. His subjects aren't wearing makeup and have colds with bags under their bags. But hey, we have a pic.





Is the pope mobile in town or is that just Claire with a Victoria Secret bag on her head???


















Rain in AZ!! Those boots and umbrella finally got some use!


















2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you guys made it out today. Gotta love the pics you take these days, we're lucky if we get one of us all together every holiday.

Jenney said...

You are probably in the big state of TX right now lovin on that nephew of yours...lots of kisses and hugs!!! I am sending you big hugs from H-Twn..wishing it was possible to see you while you are so close ♥

I really love the pics.. all of them!! but my favorite is Claire Bear in her rain gear...ADORABLE!!