Friday, June 5, 2009

Who's the baby?

Claire had some buds over the other day and one was this little 2 month old cutie, Nash. Claire was pointing at his feet saying "toes...toes"! The girl likes to point out people's toes. She also likes to say "eyes" and poke us in the eyeballs. For Nash's sake I drew the line at feet!

I pulled out Claire's old bouncer seat in case he wanted to chill in something other than his car seat. Although he didn't end up needing the seat, someone else decided they liked the seat very much! I found her watching her movie on the computer it in one morning and the next day she was in it again! Let's just say we haven't put it away yet!












1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's great, whatever keeps her busy. Like the new blog look...I was looking there the other day too b/c I'm bored with mine!