Friday, June 12, 2009

More park fun

We had brief run at the park this morning. Claire and I went cruising around the neighborhood in search of other playgrounds in the Spectrum community. We found a good one! It's always fun to try something new. Today she was dressed a little more like herself! teehee! It has been a fun Friday. Played at the park, threw a tantrum leaving the park, took a dip in the play pool, ate some hot dogs while coloring outside, and jumped on the couch (this gives me a heart attack!). What more could a girl want! We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend and a fun birthday party on Sunday.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Lots of park fun for you girls. The black and white pic of Claire is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Those eyes remind me so of her Grandpa. Remind me to show you the pictures of when he was a baby. The pigtails are so "you" when you were a little girl. Love, Mom/Grandma I love you.