Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's new in my world




















I got inspired recently. A friend of mine started selling jewelry by doing in home trunk shows and other fun events. It is called Stella & Dot. I absolutely love this jewelry and I am not a big jewelry person. So I decided to follow in her footsteps and sell the product myself. I have never done anything like this in my life. I don't see this as some get rich quick scheme. Just a fun way of making money and having something for me to enjoy. Sales has never really been my thing but my goal right now is to just have fun and see what happens (and maybe break even! ha!). And of course get some great jewelry in the meantime. I am anxiously awaiting the jewelry I ordered to start my collection!

I even have a website:



www.stelladot.com/kristencox

No comments: