Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall

Fall is starting to begin out here and the mornings are so nice. We went to the park today in our neighborhood and Claire ran up and down the sidewalk. She doesn't like grass plus it was wet with dew. She was so happy to be outside. It's funny to watch her face and see her eyes take everything in.

We got a new camera for our anniversary present to each other. I knew we were talking about getting one but I didn't know Eric actually ordered it until UPS showed up yesterday on our anniversary. So sweet! It is a 'professional' grade camera and the pics are sharper and crisp. It's fantastic. Photography is such a fun hobby and I can't wait to take pics of my favorite subject...Claire. Here are a few shots from this morning. My test shots while I learn the cam!











No comments: