Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Behind the lens...

...has been so much fun. I still don't know much about the camera. I just point and shoot and hope the camera does the rest! We have spent the past couple of days at the park in the neighborhood. Today we had breakfast at the park! We love being outdoors together. I have been waiting for this weather for so long now!!! Claire seems to love the fresh air. She is happiest outside exploring...even if she doesn't get off the sidewalk much!

Daddy hasn't been feeling good and working later in the evenings which isn't helping him. So it's just been us girls!! We have been having fun!

Here are some pics of the week...I decided to start posting my pics larger. I usually assume that you will click on them to see the full size if you want to. Time for a change!





No comments: