Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

and Happy September!! One of the 3 day weekends I used to live for when I had a real jobby job. Just knowing it's Claire's birth month kind of makes me tear up. I can't believe we are already here. To think what I was doing this time last year. If only I knew I had 29 LONG days to go!

Claire took 2 naps a day for the past 4 days. However, today she put an end to that new record. Oh well, she is ever changing. She has really improved her self feeding the past few days. She is trying new stuff and actually eating it rather than just tossing it on the floor(which still happens btw but less). Eric got a new car this week and he has spent the past 5 hours detailing it to protect his new baby from the elements. He is still not done! Men!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and my TX peeps are staying safe during the hurricane rains. We are having a nice weekend. Time to grill some hot dogs! :)

No comments: