Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Phone Photo Dump

Paige was so tired she took a little rest standing up.
It's so hard to make it home these days from our activities without this little face falling asleep.
Wearing a dress that used to be Claire's. ADORABLE!
Eye spy with my little eye....PAIGE...playing with the big kids at Barnes and Noble. Claire is giving her cheesy smile! Her buddy,Alexa, is in the purple dress.
Paige "graduated" from Little Gym class last week. She only went 2 months but she still did great working on her motor skills. She loved shaking her bells!
More Little Gym happiness. Her favorites were the bells, bubbles, and balls. All the stuff you can sit down and play with basically. Ha!
The random things Paige finds and drags around the house. Toilet paper skates?
My big girl having some much deserved ice cream. Do NOT call it frozen yogurt. Ick!
I cut my hair about 2 months ago. Finally a picture! I grow it out, cut it, grow it out, cut it. It's a cycle!

No comments: