Monday, April 30, 2012

Where they get it from

Anyone else notice that my brother is nonchalantly trying to steal things out of my basket??
I was a sturdy child. Putting a hurtin to that box!

Cheesy K
The fam...minus Jason. Where was Jason?
K (18yrs), Dad, and J

Let me start off by saying...DAMN I was a cute kid!!! =) Check out that cheesy smile. I don't think  either of the girls look like me. Not in the spitting image kind of way. They share my traits of course and clearly the red hair runs in my family. I think Paige and my brother have a similar eye shape too. Claire shares a lot of the Cox family traits. She didn't just get her curly hair from me. Her Aunt Carolyn has her same hair but brown! That is my mom brushing my brother's hair. Her hair is a perm. Mine is not. Oh the curls, they came in full force around junior high. My mom spent so many years blow drying my hair and setting them on sponge rollers I don't think we ever realized before the age of 12 how curly my hair really was. Does anyone else remember sleeping in pink sponge rollers? OUCH! After many years of coloring, cutting and pregnancies my hair no longer curls up that pretty anymore. It's fun to look back and see old pics of the family. See where it all came from.

Thinking about you today Dad.  ~~ February 27, 1944 - April 30, 2000 ~~

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love this post :) LOVE seeing the old pics! It makes me wanna find some and post them! Prayers to your dad. That brought tears to my eyes. XO