Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter wrap up







By far my favorite Easter yet! It was a beautiful day outside The girls were well behaved! We started the morning bright and early with an egg hunt around the backyard. Only Claire found eggs since Paige isn't walking. No way was Paige fast enough to find anything. Next year Paigey baby! We headed over to Tom and Carla's in the afternoon and enjoyed a delicious dinner with our family friends, Patty and Larry. The girls had an awesome egg hunt at their house. Goodies everywhere. I love how my sister in law doesn't care about eggs. She will just put a coloring book in a tree! Cracks me up. The whole day was...well....LOVELY! What else can I say. The sunset was amazing over the mountains and that capped off our day. We headed back home and tucked ourselves in. I can't wait to see how Paige does next year with Easter when she can get out there and get some eggs! I love the picture of the girls together. Even though Paige was crying a little (the only time she cried all day), they really look like sisters to me. Not in their looks but just in their body language. Sweet girls.

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

Love the pics! Glad they had such a good Easter. My oldest always tries to steal all the eggs. So we have to put a cap on it. A number. Go find 3 and then come back. Now it is Ryen's turn to go find 3 and we keep going till they are gone. It works great. xo