Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Prayer Chain

I have 2 prayer request.

First, Baby Braelynn. My friend Jason from college posted on facebook that his little niece was born very premature at only 13 ounces last Tuesday. Baby Brae is a fighter and such an inspiration. She touched my heart when I saw her pictures. I hope to help keep up the prayer chain for this sweet baby girl.

Jason wrote this today....
Please pray for Braelynn like never before. God will know what you're referring to. God bless this child and her family. Heal her and comfort her. I pray your will be done. Give Brent and Amanda clarity, the storm they are in just got a lot more complicated. Please we need your prayer support. Fast and furious.


Also, for the fires that are burning out of control in Texas. So may people have lost their homes and so many more are living in fear and uncertainty. Many have evacuated the area and don't know if they will have anything left to return to. My brother and his family have a house in Bastrop but currently live in La Grange, TX (not far from the Austin area). Both areas are fighting fires right now. So far they are okay and have not had to evacuate. Sending prayers and love to the Texas area. Wishing I could do more.




No comments: