Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Photo shoot

6 months old

Sweet little red headed baby.
When Paige wakes up from her nap and big sis in still asleep I love to take pics of my sweetie. I am sure it seems that Paige is my favorite subject lately but it's only because Claire isn't as happy about getting her picture taken. I get to dress Paige however I want and she smiles for me! lol! Plus I don't have to fuss with her hair yet. It's a whole lot easier. Although, Claire does have the matching outfit to this dress. I would love to get a pic together soon!! Maybe some bribery would work.

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

Oh my gosh, so funny you said Paige if your favorite subject. Since babies change so much and they have so many milestones and we ooh and ahh over every burp, fart, word, squeal, etc. it totally DOES seem that way right? I used to feel so bad that 90% of my facebook statuses and blog posts were about her! But then I remembered that Ella had this blog all to herself for quite some time and all my writing and oohing and aahhing used to be over her. Now I don't feel so self conscious anymore :) xo