Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday

It's been raining cats and dogs here all week long. I haven't seen this much rain in over 3 years now! It's been a nice change of pace but I am ready for our AZ sun to shine again. Today we had dancey dance class. Getting Claire dressed is insane these days. It's like trying to trap a wild animal. I managed to get the tights on, legwarmers on, leotard and jacket. Check, check, check. Then the hat came on. That was Claire's fashion choice for the day. Her hair was a wild mess when she got to class! Oh that face. I feel like I am looking at Eric.



































 I found an old pic of me last week and Eric scanned it in so I could make sure to have it forever! Um, can I just say that I am super cute! teehee! I think this is my 4th bday party!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The outfit/face is hilarious, you have to save that for her book.
You are super cute. You look older than 3!

Life with Claire said...

my mom says i was prob 4??