Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sick happens

That's the scoop around here. Sickie ickies. No pics, not much fun, and nothing to really write about. It feels like we have been living in a cave. Claire is getting better and the hives even seem to be gone finally but she has a lingering cough. I hope to have some pics to post soon and I hope we can get back to some kind of normal activity this week.

I am currently keeping myself occupied by reading the first book in the Twilight series. I thought I would NEVER read these books but here I am enjoying every page. It's thrilling and I haven't been this engrossed in a book in a long time. I went and got a pedicure today and felt the need to have blood red toes! Teehee! =) I have never taken a book with me to get a pedi. I love reading magazines too much but I found myself dragging the book along with me and barely even noticed my surroundings.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you've been bitten by the vampire bug as well:) Ugh, this cough lingers FOREVER!!!