Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sharing

And when I say "sharing", I mean what I share with Claire. My drinks, my meals, my chair, my candy, and as you can see here....my bathroom and all of it's contents! I love sharing with my little girl but sometimes I laugh at how nothing is yours alone anymore as a parent. She was wearing my necklace today at the park. Right off my own neck! She kept asking the people around us if they liked it. Maybe she should work for Stella and Dot!

I wonder if her head is going to lose circulation with all those tight headbands though?! Notice the container she got the headbands out of? It was purchased to keep her out of my stuff but she just pops the sides off and digs in. Such a hoot. Mismatched jammies and all!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She has such personality!!!!!