Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving past

After looking at pics of our Thanksgivings since 2004, I realized a couple of things.....1.) We took significantly less and less pictures over the years that give you any impression of what holiday it is! 2.) How much has changed.
2004. Yup, that's me with the dark hair. Our first Turkey Day together! My bro and sis n law (at the time we weren't even engaged yet!) and Eric's dad came to visit us.



















2005. Our 2nd Thanksgiving with my mom at her house in Houston. Eric and I had just gotten married the month before.

















2006. Our first Thanksgiving in Phoenix!! I sadly can't find any pics of this day together except for this one with my brother in law Tom. Must have been having too much fun drinking cocktails! This was right before I got pregnant.
2007. Second AZ Thanksgiving! Can't you tell? Doesn't everybody swim on Thanksgiving or is just us desert folks!
 2007. Claire was 7 weeks old.
2008. Last year's Thanksgiving. Yes, this is Claire running around in her Halloween costume. We were making her play dress up. Again, showing you just how warm it is during the holidays.

No comments: