Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I woke up this morning and went downstairs to find a Victoria Secret bag in the kitchen and a note. The note said to click on the "anniversary" icon on the desktop of my laptop. Eric had made a video montage set to a beautiful song with pictures of us over the years. From our first date, our wedding, honeymoon, Claire's birth, and fun family pics. It was quite the tear jerker! Oh yah and in the VS bag was a silk nightgown since the 4th anniversary is silk (modern) or fruit and flowers (traditional). He is getting some fruit and flowers with dinner later! Our usual celebration dinner is steaks, potatoes, broccoli, and salad! This was the meal Eric cooked for me on our first date and we have been doing it ever since!

~Happy 4th Anniversary My Love~




1 comment:

Michelle said...

WOW...VS bag, nice! And he got fruit & flowers, hmm, j/k he can enjoy the VS goodie too. What a great guy, I practically have to buy my own present for our anniversary.