Monday, October 12, 2009

Freestone

We heart Freestone park! The weather is great out and we have been trying to soak it all up. I took Claire on the carousal since she spotted the horses and took off running towards them. Claire typically hates things that move but she assured me she wanted to ride the horse. That lasted about 2 seconds and the ride hadn't even started yet. So we moved to the benches on the carousal and that lasted another 2 seconds...see pic...then she was glued to me with her arms around my neck. She did chill though and enjoy the rest of the ride (2 inches from my face!).

I love her buddy Kendal in her Halloween costume. So funny and cute. Claire adores her friend Colin too. How cute are they having snacks together? I love his soccer outfit!

**UPDATE 10/21 ~ I have just been informed that Kendal's outfit is indeed NOT her Halloween costume but just an outfit of choice! LOL! Loving this!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm amazed you got a picture of her on the merry-go-round, especially if she only lasted a few seconds...nice.
Um yeah that is not Kendal's Halloween costume, she just wanted to wear it that day!